How long does a lash lift & tint last?
Usually an eyelash lift and tint will last 6-8 weeks, on some clients they can last for up to 12 weeks.
How do I prepare my skin for makeup?
Please come with a clean, exfoliated face and do not wax for at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Please advise your makeup artist of any cold sores or skin issues as soon as soon as you arrive.
Can I bring my entourage to my appointment?
No, please attend your appointment alone.
How long will my spray tan last?
Spray tans can last for 7-10 days if taken care of properly.
How do I care for my spray tan?
Caring for your spray tan starts before you even come in for your appointment. It is best to wax or shave, exfoliate and moisturise the day before your appointment, with extra focus on your knees, elbows, feet and ankles.
It is also best that you arrive for your appointment with no creams, deodorant, sprays, perfumes or soaps on your body as these may react with the tan.
To prolong your spray tan we advise:
- patting your skin dry after a shower (never rub, this will exfoliate the tan off)
- moisturise day and night
- avoid very hot showers
Can I bring a friend to my one-on-one lesson?
Double lessons maybe be arranged for an additional cost, please call or email to enquire.
How do I care for my lash lift?
- comb your lashes (especially after getting wet) with the complimentary brush you will receive after your appointment
- apply lash serum day and night (please see the retail page for our recommendations)
- use an oil free mascara (please see the retail page for our recommendations)
- get your lashes wet for at least 12 hours after your appointment
- use oil based makeup products and makeup removers
- wear mascara for at least 12 hours
- sleep on your face